Donnerstag, 3. November 2011

Verlinden Bunker in 1/144 - or - Somewhere in Italy


No Verlinden is doing any bunkers in the scale 1/144. But somehow I liked this bunker even I do not think that the Germans anywhere had a similar bunker. 
In Italy they do not enough time and material to build up their defenses with the REGELBAUTEN (that's the name for all bunker types the Germans developed and used during the war), and they used a lot of the bunkers and defense types the Italians had. So let's say, there might something like the Verlinden type have been possible.
The foundation is a piece of MDF on which I clued the poster board I used for the rest. The bunker is designed from some pictures I had from other dioramas where people built this bunker. Some minor details I changed. First of all, my bunker has on the front side no door to a lower level, but I added a much more important detail. All German AA-positions had on the side openings where they had the ammunition. So I added them by sticking some brown painted pieces of paper which I tried to engrave a bit. Just writing this I saw that I forgot the second steps to the top level, so my soldiers have to make a bigger step. Things like this happen.
The AA-gun is from SouthWest and the Mercedes truck is from PanzerDepot.
All German soldiers are from Dragon and I had to paint them.
So here some pictures:






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

09/52 1/144 Diorama Bunker mit Entfernungsmesser // Diorama with range searcher in XXL

1/144 Bunker mit Entfernungsmesser in Dänemark Heute stelle ich noch ein weiteres Diorama vor. Es handelt sich um einen Bunker, eine Sonderf...