Montag, 18. November 2013

Best place to store and present my tanks - tank shelf for my 1/144 tanks

Anyway if you collect tanks, ships,or airplanes, one question we all have! 
What is the best solution to store your collection and to present it. 
Over the years I found some nice boxes, where I was able to store my tanks. For the dioramas I use shoe boxes. So everything is fine. Or not? Actually I felt more and more the need to present at least some of my tanks. But everything I found so far was ether to expensive or to small. From Daiso, a Japanese Store I got some nice displays, but there I could store only 5 or maximum 10 tanks.
By an accident I found the solution for my problem. Ebay, or better Dennis!
He is the solution to all my problems (regarding to the storage problem :-) )
He sells hand made shelves via Ebay, and right now as I got my first one, I can say, the quality is extremely good and even much more important, the shelf has exactly the dimensions I wanted to have. That is no wonder, as Dennis is specialized in custom orders, built to any buyers specification. Any scale or any size, he can do it.
In one row I can easy present 9 up to 10 tanks and with 13 rows it will keep up to `30 tanks.
So no wonder I bought some more.
For all who are interested in the beautiful work from Dennis, here is his ebay name and his actions:


http://www.ebay.com/usr/doubledoor


http://www.ebay.com/itm/331054843257?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649







Normally I do not do any promotion and I will get nothing from Dennis for telling you about his perfect shelves. But as this is good quality and a more than fair price, you should give him a chance and check his auctions on Ebay.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

09/52 1/144 Diorama Bunker mit Entfernungsmesser // Diorama with range searcher in XXL

1/144 Bunker mit Entfernungsmesser in Dänemark Heute stelle ich noch ein weiteres Diorama vor. Es handelt sich um einen Bunker, eine Sonderf...