Dienstag, 11. Februar 2014

some promotion for myself :-)

In the last days I have decided that I will share a lot of my 3D designs, which  I have uploaded at Shapeways, with everybody who wants.

At the moment I can offer you 23 of my models. The good point is, I offer only models which I have tested before, so at least with my delivery they looked good.
If there is something you would like, so please send me your comments.
I hope you like my models and if everything runs well, I will be a Millionaire in around 10.000 years.

Here is the link to my shop:

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/Panzerfabrik_144?s=12#more-products

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

10/52 Autocannone da 90/53 su Autocarro Semicingolato Breda 61

  Breda Autocannone da 90/53 in 1/144 Neben dem Lancia 3 Ro gab es noch weitere Fahrzeuge die als Trägerfahrzeug für die Autocannone 90/53 d...