Mittwoch, 2. September 2015

German Fast Attack Boat S-100 now in 1/144

Just my accident I saw some weeks ago, that there is a company selling the German Fast Attack Boat S-100 in 1/144.
But as it was the Bonus for ordering a collection of ships in the scale 1/1250, I was pressed to order these ships first, before I could get a Speed Boat.
Yesterday after getting several ships in the scale 1/1250, I got my Fast Attack Boat.
Any chance to get a second one, without ordering all these other ships, failed. On Ebay I found two times a chance to bit on one, but both times they were sold much to high for me. Since that I never saw them again on Ebay.
Anyway, now I have my one version and I will give him a special spot in my collection.


S-100 in 1/144

S-100 in 1/144

S-100 in 1/144


2 Kommentare:

  1. hi,
    I would love to try to get one of these.
    Which company makes them, De Agostini, Del Prado??

    regards
    Peter

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hello Peter,

    these German Fast Attack boats are the bonus if you order ships from De Agostini in the scale 1/1250. But you have to order 8 ships before they send you the bonus. Any chance to buy it separate from them? No, I tried it. :-(

    AntwortenLöschen

Please fell free to leave a comment

09/52 1/144 Diorama Bunker mit Entfernungsmesser // Diorama with range searcher in XXL

1/144 Bunker mit Entfernungsmesser in Dänemark Heute stelle ich noch ein weiteres Diorama vor. Es handelt sich um einen Bunker, eine Sonderf...