Freitag, 4. März 2016

some Highlights from my last trip to the USA

Some weeks ago, my wife and I spent two weeks in Nevada and their National Parks. While driving from A to B we passed several ghost towns (real ones, and others just looking like). 
I was surprised how much interesting stuff you could find in these small villages. Here some of my highlights:

American LaFrance from the sixties


American LaFrance from the sixties

Beatty gold mine

American FaFrance fire engine

side view American FaFrance fire engine


not old, but I liked all the lights, Ford Californian Highway Patrol

old stuff of the road

narrow gauge train in Goldtown


old Ford fire brigade ladder?

Ford fire brigade

side view Ford Fire brigade

old Ford or Mack in something like a Museum 

old Caterpillar 

Ford in Moab




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

10/52 Autocannone da 90/53 su Autocarro Semicingolato Breda 61

  Breda Autocannone da 90/53 in 1/144 Neben dem Lancia 3 Ro gab es noch weitere Fahrzeuge die als Trägerfahrzeug für die Autocannone 90/53 d...