Mittwoch, 6. April 2016

M32 ARV US Army

If you follow my Blog, you know that I love Recovery tanks and trucks.
As I have built several German ARV, I thought I should build an American ARV.
With the new 1/144 US Army Vehicles Set from Revell you get for a good price a small kit of a Sherman tank. so what else is needed to build the M32 ARV?
First of all we need a new turret and some new boxes, the crane and some small parts.
After printing it with Shapeways I got all parts I needed to built the tank.









Here is the final tank:
I had to add some more details and the gun on the front of the tank.
So here some more pictures of the final version:







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

14/52 Obice da 305/17 WWI gun

Obice da 305/17, Mörser aus dem 1. Weltkrieg in 1/144 Ich weiss auch nicht so recht, wie es gekommen ist, ich sollte andere Modelle zeichnen...