Samstag, 8. Juli 2017

my new 1/144 Brückenbauzug (Bridge building squad)

After some very busy weeks I will show you some of my latest stuff. The pontoon is one of my oldest models I have. So it was time to update it a bit, bringing it to a better level / quality.
As I was in the process of designing some new trailers, I decided to design the pontoon trailer and the trailer for the equipment as well.

Sdkfz 9 with trailer for material for ferry or bridge building

Sdkfrz 9 with plain trailer, if you want to build your own one

1/144 pontoon trailer

sdkfz9 with 3 ton standard trailer

all three new 1/144 trailers

1/144 trailer

So if you are now interested in creating your own platoon, here is a very interesting link

If you like them and you want to buy them, please look here:

1/144 pontoon trailer:            click me
1/144 plain trailer                   click me
1/144 material trailer              click me
1/144 3 ton standard trailer:  click me


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

13/52 Updates auf meiner Seite für Dioramen

neue Dioramen in 1/144 Ich habe über Ostern einige neue Dioramen auf meine Seite für Dioramen hoch geladen. Ausserdem habe ich für alle Foto...