Montag, 20. November 2017

some progress with my German field fortification

Last week I found enough time to close the work on the landscape. So the Basics are done and now I will continue with the details and the stuff to be presented. To get a better image I put some potential guns on it. Of Course and that was the main idea from the beginning I added the 1/144 Heeresfeldbahn, that was a narrow gauge Train the Germans used on many theaters. In the next weeks I will publish more stuff for the German Heeresfeldbahn, like a complete Train, and some rail sets, everything in 1/144.


field fortification with 88mm Flak 43 and range finder 



the new commander in Chief inspects this area of the Atlantic wall

the bunker for the range finder

parallel I tried something new, more but that soon

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

14/52 Obice da 305/17 WWI gun

Obice da 305/17, Mörser aus dem 1. Weltkrieg in 1/144 Ich weiss auch nicht so recht, wie es gekommen ist, ich sollte andere Modelle zeichnen...