Samstag, 10. Februar 2018

1/144 new Opel Blitz version for the African Campains (Opel Blitz with 2 cm Flak) 07/52

The idea for this combination came to me by accident. I was looking for something totally different, but I like this Opel Blitz version. And after building the Opel Blitz with the wood generator and as a fire engine, this was not more than the quick combination of stuff I already had designed.

Opel Blitz with 2 cm Flak 

Opel Blitz with 2 cm Flak 

Opel Blitz with 2 cm Flak 

I found some nice variants of this model with an armored cabin. They say, that such a Opel was used by the German Wehrmacht in France in 1944 / 1945. As I do not found any picture, I decided to keep hands of from this mystery. My Opel Blitz was used during the African campaign by the Anti Aircraft Abteilung JG.27 in Libya somewhen in 1942


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

14/52 Obice da 305/17 WWI gun

Obice da 305/17, Mörser aus dem 1. Weltkrieg in 1/144 Ich weiss auch nicht so recht, wie es gekommen ist, ich sollte andere Modelle zeichnen...