Sonntag, 29. Juli 2018

Mission accomplished: end of vacation and some new models 32/52



This weekend we returned from a longer vacation to Singapore and several different locations in Vietnam. As I'm not such a fan of Fish Dishes, a very good friend of mine gave me in Singapore a special survival set. Hidden in a small bag I got some very delicious cakes. In Japan they sell this traditional German Baumkuchen. Sealed and very good packed it helped me to survive in the Vietnamese Jungle and to have enough power to do some new designs in the evenings.

HK many thanks for this!!!

As you can see, I was even able to bring two packs of Baumkuchen with me home.

Japanese German Baumkuchen

Sealed and together with an Vietnamese Coffee, ready for eating

In Singapore I found nothing in relations with my hobby, but in Vietnam I saw several nice strong points, a Vietnamese Tank Museum and some small Bunkers from the US.
Best of all were on a small island with a beautiful Hotel. There they used several ferries to bring trucks and other heavy material to the island and the mainland.
Of all I will post some pictures in the next days.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

14/52 Obice da 305/17 WWI gun

Obice da 305/17, Mörser aus dem 1. Weltkrieg in 1/144 Ich weiss auch nicht so recht, wie es gekommen ist, ich sollte andere Modelle zeichnen...