Sonntag, 16. September 2018

1/144 Werfer position in a German town 35/52

While I still have to finish other projects, I will present you an older project, which I never sold to the public. In the beginning you were allowed to print several even small parts in one order. Later the figured out, that this was too expensive. With my old design, I had several small rockets, the wooden boxes and other stuff, all in just one order. Today you would pay a fortune to get it printed.

front view of the rocket launcher

top view of the tiny diorama

the wooden boxes for the rockets

1/144 tank
1/144 rocket position between German ruins

By the way, the ruins are 3D printed as well, but I already changed the design, as I was not so satisfied with the result

Here, you can learn more about all the different German rockets.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

14/52 Obice da 305/17 WWI gun

Obice da 305/17, Mörser aus dem 1. Weltkrieg in 1/144 Ich weiss auch nicht so recht, wie es gekommen ist, ich sollte andere Modelle zeichnen...