Freitag, 8. Mai 2015

Sherman DWG (Deep Wading Gear) on the beach in Normandy

As D-Day comes closer I have started to get my shermans ready to jump onto the beaches of Normandy.
So one of the first modifications is this Sherman with a deep wading gear. Some other variants of the Sherman  will follow in the next weeks.

The first two pictures show the old Metal Troops model of the Sherman DWG.



Here is my version, based on a Dragon Sherman which had the right back to install the dwg to it.



The device is again printed in 3D. 
If you are interested in this version, so send me an email and I will offer the print via Shapeways.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

10/52 Autocannone da 90/53 su Autocarro Semicingolato Breda 61

  Breda Autocannone da 90/53 in 1/144 Neben dem Lancia 3 Ro gab es noch weitere Fahrzeuge die als Trägerfahrzeug für die Autocannone 90/53 d...