Freitag, 18. Mai 2012

Bunker for ammunition and a German Bunker train, all in 1-144

let's call it part II
Today I can present some first pictures.
First pictures shows everything in a very early state. The rails are small plastic pieces, 1x 1 mm and the tracks are cut of these sticks you get in all coffee shops. The foundation is soft foam.
The Bunker presents the smallest version the Germans used to storage ammunition.

Here you see ore or less the stand of today.
My Bunker is read and waits for the first delivery of ammunition. But at the moment I still work on the trains and the waggons. Oh yes the train will be a narrow gauge train of something between 600 and 750 mm. The Germans used both and in the Nedderlands or in Denmark you can find big strongpoints where they used trains.


As the road crosses my railway, I had to make my own crossing point. In one of the next days I will add a bit green to my diorama and hopefully the train will get done.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

10/52 Autocannone da 90/53 su Autocarro Semicingolato Breda 61

  Breda Autocannone da 90/53 in 1/144 Neben dem Lancia 3 Ro gab es noch weitere Fahrzeuge die als Trägerfahrzeug für die Autocannone 90/53 d...