Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2012

Famo with spade and recovery equipment



I have changed the design for the spade at the back. The new one is more like what people know from the Bergepanther.



From old pictures I saw that there is not the one design, so it looks like a lot of changes were made out in the field.



Further I added a work bench on the back and a small welding device will follow soon.



At the moment I think about offering these parts as a remodeling set. So if anybody would be interested, please feel free to leave a comment or to send me a PM.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

14/52 Obice da 305/17 WWI gun

Obice da 305/17, Mörser aus dem 1. Weltkrieg in 1/144 Ich weiss auch nicht so recht, wie es gekommen ist, ich sollte andere Modelle zeichnen...