Sonntag, 8. Juli 2018

new 1/144 models published 29/52

Some days ago I published several new designs on my Shapeways Account Panzerfabrik 144
It has been a while that I had published new models but my job and my garden left me not so much time.
But now I have painted them, took pictures and now I can offer them.

So, here what new designs I can offer you for your 1/144 world:

Most new designs are based on the Mercedes 4500 S and A.
Mercedes produced this truck in several variants.

Mercedes Maultier with Einheits-Cabin

- Mercedes 4500 S as a train truck

- Mercedes 4500 double pack, two Maultier trucks but with different cabins

- Mercedes Maultier with steel cabin

- Mercedes 4500 truck

Culemeyer 8 axis version to transport any heavy German tank

- Culemeyer 2 axis, short version

- Opel Blitz with AA flak and armored cabin

- 12.8 cm Flak on Reichsbahn platform car

- Faun tank transport set, tractor and trailer in one set

- Barack for Flak crew, redesign based on original plans from the Luftwaffe

- Italian bunker, many of these bunkers are still existing today



But my highlight is a very special design where I tried something new: a horse in 1/144. It took very Long, but now a have a working design, so that as a first model I present the German Field Bakkery  together with two horses. The Trailer Comes with Standard rubber wheels, the Wehrmacht used this trailer with horses or drawn by trucks.




and for all Kriegsmarine fans I created some very interesting designs:

- Infanterietransporter, a small landing craft, used by Germany and Finnland

- Sprengboot Tornado, a very unknown design

- Marinefährprahm Type DM, a German landing craft designed to lay Sea mines







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

14/52 Obice da 305/17 WWI gun

Obice da 305/17, Mörser aus dem 1. Weltkrieg in 1/144 Ich weiss auch nicht so recht, wie es gekommen ist, ich sollte andere Modelle zeichnen...