Montag, 16. Mai 2011

Welcome to Africa

I saw some days ago a nice movie from a French "Wochenschau". For all who are not familliar with the name "Wochenschau": in times as nealy nobody had a radio or a television, (yes there was a time without Internet and texting), people went to the theatres to watch news. In Germany these news updates were called "Wochenschau" and they were full with propaganda. In one of these I saw an airplane passing by an italian fort. So I want to have my own italian Fort.
Here is the plan: a big entrance nearly a ruin and two houses.
On the base plate it should look like this:




okay to build such a big complex I do not have the space and time so I will stay with the plan below:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

13/52 Updates auf meiner Seite für Dioramen

neue Dioramen in 1/144 Ich habe über Ostern einige neue Dioramen auf meine Seite für Dioramen hoch geladen. Ausserdem habe ich für alle Foto...