Mittwoch, 25. September 2013

Nebelwerfer in 1/144

After some trials, I have now my first group of Nebelwerfers ready to see action. I tried to do the ammunition 3D as well, but there the dimensions are so small, that it makes not that much sense.

In the next step I will change some details, maybe the wheels, as this is an ongoing problem for me, to draw really good wheels. In this process I will change the axis as well, at the moment it is to big.
So here are the first pictures of my Nebelwerfer group.
If somebody is interested, so please send me a mail or leave a comment.


the first attempt

my Nebelwerfer




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

14/52 Obice da 305/17 WWI gun

Obice da 305/17, Mörser aus dem 1. Weltkrieg in 1/144 Ich weiss auch nicht so recht, wie es gekommen ist, ich sollte andere Modelle zeichnen...