Freitag, 27. September 2013

Panther mit Raeumschaufel, Panther with Dozer

By end of the war, Hitler allowed to modify some tanks for a special job. They had to clean the streets. Okay, maybe cleaning is not the right word :-) they had to remove obstacles and tons of the ruins on the streets. I read that old unused Panzer III and Panzer IV should have been used, but in fact, I found pictures of a Panther.
So I designed the Dozer and added it to a F-Toys / Dragon Panther. As I could not find the original turret, I added the one from my latest F-Toys Panther.








Once I find the original turret again, I will change the opening for the gun.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

10/52 Autocannone da 90/53 su Autocarro Semicingolato Breda 61

  Breda Autocannone da 90/53 in 1/144 Neben dem Lancia 3 Ro gab es noch weitere Fahrzeuge die als Trägerfahrzeug für die Autocannone 90/53 d...