Montag, 11. Januar 2016

My Highlights in 2015

I used the last days, to check what I have designed in the last year.
So here are some of my highlights:

German Schnellboot S-100
I like the model, it is a nice model but it was very hard to get it. I had to buy a lot of 1/1250 ships before they sent me my Schnellboot.
A nice idea for 2016 would be to build the older version as I have plans and tons of pictures of it.


Panzerfähre IV
My first complete tank design and it worked in the first attempt.

I designed the complete tank and later I separated one of the tanks, so that you could show the complete ferry or only the tanks.





Rübezahl my German Traktor








Sherman mine roller





Schienenwolf



Panzerjägerwagen 51
okay the design is still under construction and I haven`t opened the drawing for several months. But I have it on the list to get it finished this year. And as with the Schienenwolf, I collected some experience with rail amour, I plan to build the Jägerwagen with the Panzer IV turret as well.




Siebel Ferry
Not only that I finished the first Siebelfähre, I built a complete diorama for it.
More Siebel ferries will come soon as I have two more under construction.
At the moment I paint two more of them, in the version as schwere Flakfähre in two different versions. Version one will be armed with 3 Flak 8.8 while the second version will have the 2 cm Vierlingsflak as AA-gun.
So this is the diorama with the evacuation of the last Tiger tank form Sicily, the next two will be so called "Kampffähren", fighting ferries.


the last Tiger in Sicily

Flakfähre with 3x 8.8 Flak

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

13/52 Updates auf meiner Seite für Dioramen

neue Dioramen in 1/144 Ich habe über Ostern einige neue Dioramen auf meine Seite für Dioramen hoch geladen. Ausserdem habe ich für alle Foto...