Sonntag, 19. März 2017

Crossing the bridge diorama on German K-Gerät

Some years ago I had to chance to get some damaged dioramas from a seller on Ebay.
While I designed a very unknown German bridge building system (check for K-Gerät), very similar to the British Bailey bridge, I remembered these old dioramas. With some changes I continue now the old topic, but instead of crossing the river on a Bailey bridge, The Germans cross the river now on their own engineer bridge.

German tanks on K-Gerät

River crossing German tanks

top view river crossing diorama

tanks on the go

K-Gerät

Faun and Panzer I with tank trailer on bridge

two Panzer I on Faun tank transporter

Faun L 900 front view


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

13/52 Updates auf meiner Seite für Dioramen

neue Dioramen in 1/144 Ich habe über Ostern einige neue Dioramen auf meine Seite für Dioramen hoch geladen. Ausserdem habe ich für alle Foto...