Dienstag, 13. Juni 2017

Sonderanhänger 116 German heavy duty trailer

In the last weeks I had a chance to finalize the painting for my first Sonderanhanger 116. 
So far I have now three versions. The one from Metal Troops, nice, but the one I bought, some years ago has a slightly damaged frame.
From Shapeways, I have the version in white strong and flexible (WSF) and with Frosted ultra detail (FUD).
Below are some pictures where you can see the difference. 

left the Metal Troops version, then WSF and right the FUD version

Sonderanhanger in 1/144

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

10/52 Autocannone da 90/53 su Autocarro Semicingolato Breda 61

  Breda Autocannone da 90/53 in 1/144 Neben dem Lancia 3 Ro gab es noch weitere Fahrzeuge die als Trägerfahrzeug für die Autocannone 90/53 d...