Mittwoch, 20. Dezember 2017

the new Kettenkrad and his special trailers

Two years ago I bought several Me 262 from Trumpeter as together with the Jet fighter you found a Kettenkrad in the box. I assembled one, but I never painted it. So this autumn I got a complete box of Me 163 and there you find a VW Kübelwagen and a Kettenkrad, both need only assembly they come ready painted. So I assembled one and the Kübelwagen and was very astonished how easy it was. 
So I started designing some of the special trailers the Wehrmacht used for the Kettenkrad.
A Kettenkrad in 1/144 is already very small and fragile, but the trailers are even one step fragiler. Therefore I designed everything for the ultra frosted material, it allows me dimensions from 0.5mm. Last weekend I picked it up and here are the first pictures:







  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

13/52 Updates auf meiner Seite für Dioramen

neue Dioramen in 1/144 Ich habe über Ostern einige neue Dioramen auf meine Seite für Dioramen hoch geladen. Ausserdem habe ich für alle Foto...