Freitag, 25. Mai 2018

1/144 Scammell Pioneer 23/52

Some years ago I bought some models from Graham Models from the UK. They have some very interesting models on the list. But I have to say, the quality was not that good. A lot of small holes forced me to work a lot with filler. Over the last months then I bought unpainted, unassembled kits from Hong Kong, the seller has different Ebay accounts but I am pretty sure, at the end it is all Panzer Depot.
So today I will show you pictures from both versions of the Scammell Pioneer. Honestly I do not like them both, with a small advantage of the model from Graham Models. But check and decide for yourself.


1/144 Scammell Pioneer

1/144 Scammell Pioneer
The green one is from Graham Models and the Wehrmacht grey painted version is from Ebay / Panzer Depot.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

10/52 Autocannone da 90/53 su Autocarro Semicingolato Breda 61

  Breda Autocannone da 90/53 in 1/144 Neben dem Lancia 3 Ro gab es noch weitere Fahrzeuge die als Trägerfahrzeug für die Autocannone 90/53 d...