Dienstag, 5. November 2019

1/144 Royal Sailors Figures 42/52

just a quick update before I will publish my next highlights:

NorthStarModels presents some new sets with sailors. This time they concentrate on the Royal Navy.







The sets look good and the prices are acceptable. If you doubt about ordering from the Ukraine, I can tell you, that I had with my two orders no problems. Just give them a try.
By the way, they do not pay me :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deutsche Version


Es gibt ein paar neue Sets für die Royal Navy. NorthStarModels hat mehre neue Sets veröffentlicht. Diese sehen recht gut aus und basierend auf meinen Erfahrungen mit den Sets der Kriegsmarine, kann ich die Figuren nur empfehlen. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

14/52 Obice da 305/17 WWI gun

Obice da 305/17, Mörser aus dem 1. Weltkrieg in 1/144 Ich weiss auch nicht so recht, wie es gekommen ist, ich sollte andere Modelle zeichnen...