Thanks to my friend Jürgen I learnt, that Shapeways went bankrupt. For some days it looked like they closed down everything, but at the moment the homepage is again um and running. At least I had access to my account. Please contact me via my blog, I will save so your Mail-address for further information. At the moment I have no idea how things will continue, I saw some news they might continue in the Netherlands, but these are only rumors.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
1/144 Tiger advance // Tiger auf dem Vormarsch
Kleines Diorama in 1/144 für das Präsentieren von neuen Modellen Das Diorama eintstand in den letzten Tagen aus einer Laune heraus. Da ich g...
-
Today I can present one of my first Highlights for the young year 2016! The German PLB 41, Pionierlandungsboot 41 of the German Wehrmacht....
-
1/144 Pionierlandungsboot 40 The Pionierlandungsboot was the first design before the German Wehrmacht (not the Kriegsmarine!) changes later ...
-
There were several last chance weapons, they all had in common, they would win the war. More or less. Most of them were different types of ...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Please fell free to leave a comment