Freitag, 27. November 2015

Panzerfähre in 1/144


This is an old post, but with my cold I have, I deleted it today and found out that Blogger deletes everything at once there is no "restore it" or a way back.

Shit happens.....


Today I will show you the first prototype of my next big project.
It is nearly done, some corrections and the chains ans wheels have to be added, then it is done.
Here some pictures of the first print which I got back from Shapeways.
As I said, there are still some mistakes, but in general I was surprised that it got so good.
The pontoon between the two ferries has to get a bit smaller but after painting it looks not bad.
At the moment I printed it in white strong flexible, that`s why the surface looks not so smooth.
Once I have finished the design I will print it in frosted detail and it will look much better.
More soon.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

13/52 Updates auf meiner Seite für Dioramen

neue Dioramen in 1/144 Ich habe über Ostern einige neue Dioramen auf meine Seite für Dioramen hoch geladen. Ausserdem habe ich für alle Foto...