Dienstag, 26. Januar 2016

1/144 set of German trailers for your Luftwaffe trailers

As I will sell a lot of my planes I thought how to make them more attractive for a sale at Ebay.
So I designed some of the most important small trailers, the Germans used to get their Fighters ready to start.
In the set is 

  • the Anlasswagen, a unit used to start the engines for the planes
  • a small trailer for Oil / Grease
  • a small trailer for all the electrical components
  • a trailer for loading the Batteries of the planes
Here is a picture of the painted version:

1/144 Anlasswagen Luftwaffe

So if you like my small trailers, here you can buy them Panzerfabrik 144



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

13/52 Updates auf meiner Seite für Dioramen

neue Dioramen in 1/144 Ich habe über Ostern einige neue Dioramen auf meine Seite für Dioramen hoch geladen. Ausserdem habe ich für alle Foto...