Freitag, 13. Mai 2016

Oil drum trailer for German tanks

I had designed this small trailer some years ago, I was never happy what came out of the printers. While discussing with a friend I remembered this oil drum trailer.
After less than 1 hour I had a new and much better design. Now I like my small trailer.
The Wehrmacht used these trailers with one or with two oil drums to extend the range of their tanks.


oil drum trailer in 1/144

Panzer II with oil drum trailer

Panzer II with oil drum trailer


If you want to purchase a set of two trailers, you can use this link.







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

14/52 Obice da 305/17 WWI gun

Obice da 305/17, Mörser aus dem 1. Weltkrieg in 1/144 Ich weiss auch nicht so recht, wie es gekommen ist, ich sollte andere Modelle zeichnen...