Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2016

Tigertransport in 1/144 with Kaelble truck and Culemeyer trailer


Here I present the complete Set!
To transport the heavy German Tigers, the Wehrmacht used Kaelble trucks with Culemeyer trialers.
The Kaelble was developed and built mainly for the Reichsbahn, but later the Luftwaffe and Wehrmacht took over some of them.


Meanwhile I got the Kaelble printed and partly painted. Okay they were finished - I thought and then I took some pictures yesterday and saw on the pictures still some spots with missing or wron paint. So I have to rework everything again.
But anyway, from my wife I learned, that I could make a movie with the pcitures I took.

Kaelble tractor late version

So after some tests I made my first video.
It will be not the final version but I like it and want to show you my first video.

the stars of the fist movie

and here the movie with a 360° view of the tank transport


The Kaelble is now for sale at Shapeways, the trailer in the 2 axis version as well








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

13/52 Updates auf meiner Seite für Dioramen

neue Dioramen in 1/144 Ich habe über Ostern einige neue Dioramen auf meine Seite für Dioramen hoch geladen. Ausserdem habe ich für alle Foto...