Montag, 1. August 2016

Coleman MB-4 tug tractor for US-Air Force

The Coleman MB-4 was used by the US Air Force to tow airplanes on the ground.
The idea for this small truck came from Wes who saw my airfield equipment, which is at the moment at Shapeways for printing. So he gave me some wonderful  input and here we are:
With my next order for Shapeways I will get the Coleman printed and will offer it then as a double pack for sale.

So if you have any wishes for future models, just let me know.
Once the Coleman is at the printer I will go along with an post war crash tender.





One last note,
the wheels might will change a bit, I will change the profile a bit.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

14/52 Obice da 305/17 WWI gun

Obice da 305/17, Mörser aus dem 1. Weltkrieg in 1/144 Ich weiss auch nicht so recht, wie es gekommen ist, ich sollte andere Modelle zeichnen...