Montag, 1. August 2016

Coleman MB-4 tug tractor for US-Air Force in 1/144 part II

 Meanwhile I got the Coleman back from the printers and found time to start painting them. As I saw pictures with green versions, this solved my probelm, that I had no yellow.
So I got them in green and I believe they do not look that bad.


Coleman in 1/144 by Bunkerman by Shapeways

two Colemans fresh from the printer


back rear view

1/144 Coleman tug taxi

Coleman on my small 1/144 airfield



1/144 Coleman
green painted they look much better than white






Her is the link if you like the design and want to purchase one of them. Coleman tug taxi






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

10/52 Autocannone da 90/53 su Autocarro Semicingolato Breda 61

  Breda Autocannone da 90/53 in 1/144 Neben dem Lancia 3 Ro gab es noch weitere Fahrzeuge die als Trägerfahrzeug für die Autocannone 90/53 d...