During my last days in Switzerland I had the idea to create some small dioramas by using Espresso-Cups.
These are big enough to give one tank space so that I could present the tank and a very little bit surrounding.
I made some tests and yes it was working. So I thought I could start with this, once I arrive in the USA.
Very fast I had to mention, that Espresso comes here in much bigger cups and that I'm not able to find my small ones.
So I have to change everything what I prepared in switzerland and have to build up with the bigger cups.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
1/144 Tiger advance // Tiger auf dem Vormarsch
Kleines Diorama in 1/144 für das Präsentieren von neuen Modellen Das Diorama eintstand in den letzten Tagen aus einer Laune heraus. Da ich g...
-
Today I can present one of my first Highlights for the young year 2016! The German PLB 41, Pionierlandungsboot 41 of the German Wehrmacht....
-
1/144 Pionierlandungsboot 40 The Pionierlandungsboot was the first design before the German Wehrmacht (not the Kriegsmarine!) changes later ...
-
There were several last chance weapons, they all had in common, they would win the war. More or less. Most of them were different types of ...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Please fell free to leave a comment