Mittwoch, 24. August 2011

small diorama as a weekend project

Last weekend I just spent some time on building a small diorama which will give me the possibility to present tanks and trucks.
The dimensions are just 2 x 3 inch or 5 x 7 cm. 
The diorama shows a small piece of a road so that it gives enough space to present the object right in the middle of the diorama.
Once done, I made a mold out of it so that I can cast it and use it in future several times and can change the surrounding areas.
The frame is a small picture frame what suits perfect to my diorama.
One of the next things following will be the same scene but in fall or in winter times.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

13/52 Updates auf meiner Seite für Dioramen

neue Dioramen in 1/144 Ich habe über Ostern einige neue Dioramen auf meine Seite für Dioramen hoch geladen. Ausserdem habe ich für alle Foto...