Samstag, 10. September 2011

Winter wonderland in 1/144


Here a model which I build many years ago, just when I started collecting tanks in the scale 1/144.
From a modeling magazine I got a good idea about a bleaching material what I could use for snow.



As a basis I took a 12 mm cork coaster which you find in each Swedish furniture store. On the top I modeled the landscape in a combination of gypsum and paper. Later I painted everything in dark brown and scattered it with this bleacher powder.
The only thing I forgot where the tank tracks in the snow. Therefore I tried a modification which I later removed.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please fell free to leave a comment

14/52 Obice da 305/17 WWI gun

Obice da 305/17, Mörser aus dem 1. Weltkrieg in 1/144 Ich weiss auch nicht so recht, wie es gekommen ist, ich sollte andere Modelle zeichnen...